The Niederhornbahn is operating
If you wish to check the timetable please click here.
How to travel safely with us?
We need your support and help to get through the summer safely. We ask you to follow the regulations and provitions when visiting us.
- Please stay at home if you notice any symptoms
- Follow the hygiene rules by the FOPH (Federal Office of Public Health)
- Keep a distance of at least 1,5 meters in all waiting zones
- It is compulsory to wear a mask while queuing, on charlifts, in funiculars and cable cars
- Please follow our customer guidance system
- Whenever possible, please pay by using a contactless method
We implement following regulations to get you through the summer season safely
- The capacity of our vehicles is not limited
- All vehicles are being well ventilated. Please keep the opened windows open
- We offer you disinfectant in all of our premises
- We regularly clean for you. The surfaces at the turnstiles, the ticket counter, toilets, the funicular and the cable car are being disinficated several times a day by our staff
- We enlargened the waiting areas to make sure, that keeping distance is possible.
Information about the gastronomy:
We thank you for your help and your understanding. If you have any further questions, please contact us by phone on +41 33 841 08 41 or per E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org